Whom can I call for assistant in permitting?

The Conservation Commission cannot legally recommend any particular engineer, consultant, or landscaper, but may be able to advise you as to the type of consultation that would be most appropriate. It may also be useful to look through our Wetland Scientist and Enigeer guide and our minutes for any consultants that are familiar with Wayland’s Bylaws and regulations.