First Wayland High School Restoration

Historically known as the First Wayland High School and now called Bradford Hall, this building is a tall, hipped-roof, two-story, wood-framed strucure with original construction dated to 1855 and is considered to represent an architectural resource of considerable importance to the Town. The Trinitarian Congregational Church was awarded funds under the Community Preservation Act in the amount of $80,000 to improve the building located at 55 Cochituate Road, Wayland, Massachusetts.  These funds were voted on at the 2016 ATM for restoration and replacement of the windows in the First High School now owned by the TCC. 

The project was a full restoration of the exterior of the building, as the windows previously on the façade were boarded up years ago. The town's investment was for the windows and the rest of the project was completed by the Trinitarian Congregational Church (TCC) including restoration of the balcony, many other repairs and of course new paint. The new windows and restoration of this project provides a wonderful addition on Cochituate Road.