Go4Life® Family Fun Walk
Join us on the new Wayland Rail Trail for an inter-generational walk with fun giveaways and prizes. Let’s all encourage each other to live an active, healthy lifestyle! Walking is a great way to get and stay healthy.
- Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Time/Place: 9:30 - 11:00 am at the Wayland Rail Trail
- Walk a 1-mile loop on the Rail Trail beginning at the entrance by the Library. Take as long as you need to finish.
- Walkers of all ages and abilities are welcome to participate. Bring your family and friends!
- Everyone who completes the walk will get a prize
- Raffles will add to the fun! Enter a state-wide raffle for special prizes.
- Check-in will begin at 9:30 AM.
- Parking is available at the Town Building.
- Organized by the Wayland Council on Aging with a grant from Go4Life, sponsored by the Mass Councils on Aging and Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Mass.