By vote of the Board of Selectmen on December 3, 2018, the Town of Wayland Annual Town Meeting is scheduled to begin on Monday, April 29, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the Wayland High School Field House and, if needed, will continue on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 7:00 pm; Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm*; and Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 1:00 pm. Individuals who need assistance in seating for more effective communication are invited to contact the ADA Compliance Coordinator, David Porter, at (508) 358-3622 prior to the Special Town Meeting.
The Annual Town Meeting Warrant opens on Friday, December 14, 2018 at 8:30 am and closes Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 4:30 pm.
The Town of Wayland Finance Committee will hold an Annual Town Meeting Warrant Article Workshop on Monday, January 28, 2019 at 7:15 pm in the Wayland Town Building. The workshop is held to facilitate public discussion and understanding of the articles submitted and the public is encouraged to attend.
* This third session was moved from Thursday, May 2, 2019 to Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
- Annual Town Meeting Schedule (Revised 1/29/2019)
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Parking and Check-in message (Posted 4/19/2019)
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Warrant
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Warrant Errata
- Additional Information:
- Article Text as Submitted
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Motions (CURRENT)
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Motions (DRAFT as of April 25)
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Motions (DRAFT as of April 19)
SUBMITTING A WARRANT ARTICLE
The Annual Town Meeting Warrant opens on Friday, December 14, 2018 at 8:30 am and closes on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 4:30 pm.
For Boards and Committees
- Announcement of Warrant Opening and Instructions for Boards and Committees
- Form to submit a warrant article (For boards and committees ONLY)