View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Wayland Emergency Management Agency is responsible for managing the following:
- All four phases of emergency management which include preparation, mitigation, response, and recovery.
- Activation and operation of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- Activation and operation of any local Emergency Shelter.
- Conduct training exercises for local officials involving both natural and man-made disasters.
In the event of a natural or man-made disaster:
- Wayland’s Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is located in the Training/Community Room of the Wayland Public Safety Building located at 38 Cochituate Road.
- Wayland’s Emergency Shelter location is the Wayland Middle School located at 201 Main Street.
The documents on this page provide important information on preparing for emergencies. The Emergency Management Team cannot stress enough the importance of being prepared. Households should have, at minimum, a 72-hour survival kit ready to go. Please take a moment to review the information for the safety of you and your family.
Emergency Management Director
Emergency Management Coordinator
Local Emergency Planning Committee
Citizen Emergency Response Teams (CERT) Coordinator & Ops Section Chief
Citizen Emergency Response Teams (CERT) Coordinator & Shelter Manager
Medical Reserve Corps