Tuesday, June 5, 2018 - 7:00pm
Marijuana Forum Agenda
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Large Hearing room – Town Building
- Moderator introductions (10 Minutes)
- Purpose of the Forum: inform the public on the pros and cons of marijuana commercialization in Wayland; solicit feedback
- Summarize work to date
- Review the agenda and introduce panel
- Panel Presentations (50 Minutes-10 Minutes each)
- Town Officials; Pat Swanick, Wayland Police Chief, Dr. John Schuler, Wayland Board of Health Co-Chair, and Jason Verhoosky Director of Youth and Family Services will share their experiences and perspectives.
- Guest Panelists Dr. Eden Evins Psychiatrist and Director of MGH Center for Addiction and Dr. Jordan Tishler a leading expert in the field of medical cannabis therapeutics.
- Q & A (60 Minutes)
- Invite questions and comments for the panel. Amy Kwesell from K.P. Law will be in the audience and members of the Wayland Planning Board, Wayland Board of Health, and the Marijuana Working Group
- Wrap-up (5 minutes)
Moderator summary of next steps