Applications & Forms

Accident Report Request Form

If you need a copy of a crash report please go to  Crash reports are available 3-5 days after the incident.  They are free of charge on the website.

Application for Soliciting Permit

This form is needed to receive a permit for any profit organization to conduct door-to-door solicitations.

Firearms Address Change Form

If you own firearms and have recently moved to another town in MA, you are required by MA Law to notify the State Firearms Bureau and the Police Department of your new town.

Handicap Parking Placard Form

If you have a physical handicap and need a handicapped parking permit placard, download this form. It is four pages long, needs your doctor's signature, and must be returned to the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

Incident Report Request Form

Motor Vehicle Accident Information Form

A good form to have in your glove compartment if you do have an accident that reminds you to obtain the necessary driver and car information for your accident report form above.

Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report Form

If you were in a car accident, you are required by law to send this form to the Registry of Motor vehicles and the police station in which town the accident occurred.

No Trespass Notice Form

Entry upon private property after being forbidden as trespass; prima facie evidence; penalties; arrest; tenants or occupants excepted.

Parking Ticket Appeal Process

This form is used when appealing a parking ticket with the Town of Wayland. 

Personal Criminal Record Request Form

If you need a personal criminal history check necessary for certain state and federal employers, download this form.

Register for the MA Do Not Call List

This form is to be used when filing a Do Not Call registration. This will help, but not eliminate telemarketing calls to your home.