When am I required to file an application with the Conservation Commission?

You must file an application when you want to conduct activity within an area which is under the jurisdiction of the Conservation Commission, as identified by the Wetlands Protection Act or the Wayland’s Wetlands and Water Resource Protection Bylaw.